Major news this week as Coast to Capital announce early registration is open for their new business grants programme.
Does your business fit into one of these categories –
- Plane to grow your business by 20% over the next 3 years
- l To introduce new goods or services or other innovation
- l To exploit leading edge technology
- l To develop and market low carbon and environmental goods and services
- l To supply goods and services to one of the major environmental projects in this area including the Sussex Energy
- Saving Programme and Off-Shore Windfarms
Then it is worth looking closely at this business grant scheme. Download the pdf here (Coast to Capital Business Growth Grants Marketing 1 pager) you can also go direct to the Coast to Capital website here.
The other part to consider is that you need to be in the right regional area. This appears a little more fluid as you need to be ‘based’ or offering ‘planning new jobs within’ these areas, so don’t get too hung up on it, just think about it before you actually apply (or ask us!) –
- Brighton and Hove
- Reigate & Banstead
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mid Sussex
The Business Grants Bottom Line
Read the Coast to Capital guide, then give us a call. We will run through it with you, then get you to register your interest.
The ‘pot’ appears quite good, but it will always go quickly and you are better off registering early and getting in at the start, rather than be a late adopter who is trying not to miss the application deadline. Present your business in the right light from day one.
Business grants are not an everyday offering, so don’t look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak…
Any questions regarding this post on business grants then please let us know, either add your comments above or make contact via the website.
By David Farmer