If Carlsberg Did Newsletters…
We regularly issue updates and bulletins via email. Our newsletters never try and sell anything, we only provide sensible and easy to understand tips and advice. Hugely popular among our clients, you can view previous editions below.
If you want to be added to our mailing list then click here to subscribe. By the way, we never pass your details on to anyone else so you won’t be pestered by marketing companies.
We also never ever try and sell you anything via these newsletters. All our publications are informative, easy to read and written purely for the benefit of the reader.
- May 2016, The Dunning Kruger Effect, semi-commercial property guide, worst business cards ever
- April 2016, Brexit, stamp duty changes for investors, HMO purchases
- March 2016, Cash flow tips, great business apps, how to get paid quicker
- January 2016, Disruptive business models, credit reports explained, bad business plans & mistakes
- November 2015, How Ultravox could help your business, understanding loan applications
- October 2015, How to value your business, how to finance an acquisition, great business apps
- September 2015, Solving seasonal cashflow, the business dashboard analogy, good reasons why companies borrow
- July 2015, Disruptive business models & how they work. The Greece factor. How to exit Invoice Finance facilities, VAT registration benefits and UK bank rebranding
- June 2015, common business excuses, the Netflix factor, why cash is not always king
- May 2015, An American perspective on commercial funding, managing on a budget, card payments solutions, why legal firms lose business
- April 2015, Why 91% of business get it wrong, Cashflow Advice, business lessons from football
- March 2015, How to appeal a business lending decision, Grameen Bank – Who they are, the power of breathing
- February 2015, 5 Things Missing From Your Business Plan, New Sector Guidance Resource
- January 2015, Borrowing The US National Debt, Alternative Business Finance Survey Results
- December 2014, Financing Your Tax Bill, Starlight Foundation
- November 2014, Best Business Apps, Questions to Ask Your Bank Manager
- October 2014, Battle of the Sexes, Why women are better at Crowdfunding, male & female business plans
- September 2014, Comparing curry to business finance, does your appearance matter,
- August 2014, Borrowing from your business bank, business plan essentials, comparing dating to bank finance
- July 2014, Do’s & Dont’s of business finance, Personal Guarantee insurance
- June 2014, Selling a business, valuing goodwill, business valuations
- May 2014, Regional Growth Funds, Growth Vouchers
- March 2014, The Worst Business Decisions Ever, Cash Flow Screw-Ups
- February 2014, Crowdfunding, Credit Scoring and how Social Media can help get you business finance
- January 2014 , Video Issue, Business Plan in 60 Seconds
Remember that if you want to be included on future issues then you will need to subscribe. If you would like to contribute to future editions then please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as we love having new articles and knowledge to share with our clients.